Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, May 27, 2010

002 - water

This is my second photo in the BIG Photo Challenge. This photo has taken with Canon IXUS 100 IS. The theme of this week, "Water", is what I love.

This photo is from Naantali which is a idyllic city in south-western Finland near by the Baltic. It's also one of the most important tourist centers of Finland. I have lived there about ten first years in my life until we moved away. This city is always in my heart and it has     a huge effect on me and I'll never forget my time there. So, water is a peace of my life and it's really important thing in my life.

I just love that place! Maybe I'll move there when I have grown-up. If you sometimes visit in Finland, visit there. It's really worth it!

P.S. Did you know that Moomin World theme park is located in the city? I have been there many times in my childhood.

9 comments:

Heather Stokes said...

WOW - Beautiful - I wish I was there...lol

Mirella said...

Thank you! It really is =)

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

What a beautiful place! I remember the moomins as a kid too.

Thanks for linking up!

Mirella said...

Thank you so much! :)

Jessica Marie said...

Looks very relaxing! Nice photo!

Mirella said...

I'm glad you like it :)

Jennifer said...

Great picture...I also like that you include the story of the place...it's nice to have the connection to the photo!

Heather {Butterflygirlms} said...

Beautiful

Mirella said...

Thank you so much!
Actually, when I started this blog I was quite dubious about my pictures. So, thank you about comments :)

Post a Comment

free counters