Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, May 22, 2010

001 - old

This is my first photo in the BIG Photo Challenge. This challenge is quite interesting because I love photographing though I've taken photos just five years (during this photo just three years). I have taken this photo on June, 2008. This photo has taken with my first own camera (Samsung Digimax S500).

This photo is taken in Turku, Finland. It was a sunny day when I walked near Aura River with my friends and family. I think it's a beautiful place and everyone have to go there if they visit here, in Finland.

When I read the theme of this week, "Old", this photo came in to my mind. I think it represent this theme pretty good. Maybe everyone noticed, that car is Volkswagen Beetle (Volkswagen "Kupla" as we say in Finnish). That car was really old with its old number plates. The building on the background is also really old. It's old brewery which has built in 1880s. I like its old style really much.

5 comments:

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Love it! Really, really, love it! Thanks so much for linking up your photo!

Jessica Marie said...

This is such an AMAZING photo! Love it!

Be sure to stop by my blog to enter the free giveaway. Ends Monday! :)

Mirella said...

Thank you so much! It's really nice to get some comments. Thank you.

Adori Graphics, thanks really much for the challenge :)
Jessica, yes I'll :)

Jennifer said...

Oh...I love the building which I saw first as I scrolled down your page and then the car is fantastic! Great entry for this challenge.

Mirella said...

Thank you really, really much for your comment. This is just my first entry and I'm so exciting. It's really lovely to get comment like that because I've just (well, about five years ago) start photographing. Thank you! =)

Post a Comment

free counters