Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Saturday, May 22, 2010

about me


I’m a 16-year-old high school student from western Finland. I live in family with mum, dad, elder brother (18), younger brother (13) and sister (9). We have one cat (4) and one dog (6). I have born on Oct 1st in 1993. My interests are photographing, reading (you can find me in Shelfari), shopping, dreaming, relaxing, other languages and cultures, and lot of other things. I collect perfumes, shoes, good books, postcards and stamps. Cameras which I use are Samsung Digimax S500 and Canon IXUS 100 IS. My biggest idols are Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn. They were very talented and beautiful women.

I have many dreams. Most of my dream is about traveling. For example I would love to travel to Barcelona, Madrid, NY, LA, Miami, Las Vegas, Caracas, London, Paris, Milano, and Shanghai. My the biggest dream is travel to Spain. Actually I'll travel to Barcelona on Oct. I love Spain!

I can speak Finnish, Swedish, English, and I’m learning Italian and Spanish.

Check my other blog where I'm going to write about my Postcrossing project. I have also joined in Day Zero project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters