Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, November 29, 2010

012 - orange

This is my 12th photo in the BIG Photo Challenge. I have taken this photo a long time ago with Samsung Digimax S500. The theme of week 39th was "Orange".
This is a typical view in Finland. I told before that fall is really amazing season here with all those colors. It's totally true. So if you will travel to Finland, do it in this time. It's really worth it!  :-)

I took this photo some few years ago (I don't know, maybe 2007 or 2008) when I was visiting at my grandparents. They have just amazing garden. I used to walk barefoot and pick beautiful flowers. I'll never forget when I got lost to their meadow which was full of sunflowers. When I looked up I only saw the sun and amazing flower. I felt like I was in fairytale!

Hope you like this! I really do because every those lovely moments spring to my mind!

P.S. I'm really happy right now. I had the last exam on this morning. Yep, I just had a terrible exam week (luckily the next one is on February 2011!). And now I can write some posts again because I have finally time for you guys! :-)

2 comments:

blogspot said...

This photo is just soooo coll ! Did you win the competition ?

Mirella said...

Oh, thank you a lot! There's no competition :)

Post a Comment

free counters