Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, November 29, 2010

016 - words

This is my 16th photo in the BIG Photo Challenge. The theme of 43rd week was "Words". I took this photo today with Canon IXUS 100 IS.

That Swedish text comes from Lauren Weisberger's book, The Devil Wears Prada (på svenska: Djävulen bär Prada). I'm still reading it though I bought it about year ago. Ooops...

I absolutely love everything which concern to words. I love books, magazines, blogs,  postcards and especially other languages (I love to learn new words and phrases)! I don't know why... hihi! Words are just a wonderful way to show my feelings :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters