Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday, September 27, 2010

011- fall

This is my 11th photo in the BIG Photo ChallengeI have taken this photo on September 15, 2010. The photo has taken with Canon IXUS 100 IS.  The theme of 38th week was "Fall". 

Fall is really beautiful in Finland (especially in Lapland) with all those golden, yellow and red leaves. It's also my favorite season. Well, the girl behind umbrella is my nine years old sister. We were photographing fall colors which are really beautiful right now. I like all the colors of this picture from galoshes to leaves. Hope you like it too!

P.S. I'm really exciting right now. On October 1 is my 17th birthday and on October 9.-14. I'm finally in beautiful Barcelona! It has been my biggest dream ever - and it came true! Right now I'm in the seventh heaven :---)

P.P.S. I'm really, really sorry that I'm late with this challenge. I have had some school works so that's why I've been very busy. I'll post those expired posts slowly :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

free counters